Our expertise in conflict management and the diversity of our team’s skills (accredited mediators, managers, coaches, legal professionals and lawyers, therapists and psychologists, systemic team members…) allows us to deliver:
• Awareness-raising sessions, prevention training, conflict management and resolution
• Mediation, reconciliation, negotiation, facilitation, missions across your organisation
• Individual and group support, coaching and intervention in systemic type issues
These expertise concern various areas: working relations, customer and supplier conflicts, difficulties arising within the Board of Directors, hierarchical conflicts in a team environment.
All our mediators are certified in civil, commercial and social matters.
Organizations of the public or private community type, in the districts, administrations, schools, hospitals, buildings, prisons and inside the family … in Belgium and abroad
With well-developed expertise in conflict management and a variety of specialist skills within the team (accredited mediators, therapists and psychologists, conciliators, legal professionals and lawyers…) we offer a multicultural focus and open-minded approach to conducting:
• A framework for mediation/therapy within our establishment “La Grande Porte” and/or at your home and inside your organizations (school, senior residence, co-owners assembly, family, school, senior residence, …
• Conferences, reflection workshops, discussion groups, Training for professionals and others; in different issues as diverse as: relationships between co-owners, between young people in schools or neighborhoods Parent/child relationship, brothers and sisters, couples, inheritance, separation and the consequences (accommodation, financial matters including the division of property) school choice, child abduction…